Diplomate, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, with certification in:
* General Psychiatry
* Addiction Psychiatry
* Forensic Psychiatry
Diplomate , American Board of Pathology, with certification in:
* Anatomic Pathology
* Clinical Pathology
Education and Experience:
* The City College of New York B.S.
* New York Medical College, M.D.
* Medical Intern, Georgetown Medical Service, D.C. General Hospital
* Psychiatric Resident, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Chief Resident
* Clinical Associate, Southern California Psychoanalytic Institute, Ph.D.
* Surgical Resident, Department of Surgery, The Johns Hopkins School of Medicine
* Resident, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, University of California, Irvine
* Chief Resident, University of California, Irvine
* Subspecialty Training, Forensic Pathology, Office of Chief Medical Examiner, City of New York
* Medical Examiner, Office of Chief Medical Examiner, City of New York
* Chief Forensic Pathologist, Riverside County Sheriff-Coroner, Riverside, CA
* Chief Forensic Pathologist and Medical Examiner, The City
* Deputy Director, Office of Public Health Preparedness and Response, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention